Living at Atrium II provides:
- 24-hour concierge/security service;
- indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, saunas, change rooms;
- fitness centre and exercise classes;
- party room;
- meeting room;
- guest suite;
- interior Canada Post mailbox for mail pickup and parcel delivery;
- winter golf – practice cage; basketball/squash court;
- outdoor Japanese garden with seating areas as well as additional exterior gardens with comfortable seating;
- well supported on-site property management;
- live-in superintendent and daily housekeeping and heavy cleaning staff services.
In addition to this, Atrium II’s active multicultural community enjoy the benefit of gatherings throughout the year. We celebrate Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, summer BBQ; warm clothing drive; Holiday season with a dinner supporting an outside charity; free movie/opera night weekly; bridge night; Maj Jongg evening; book club; informal chat groups (not on the computer!). And celebrations of diverse cultural calendar events – Christmas, Chanukah, Chinese New Year, Iranian New Year.
We have state-of-the-art telecommunications for WiFi, TV basic cable service in suites, as well as internet in-house communication for residents with internet access.
Our active Board of Directors manage, with the guidance of the Property Management, both an Operating Budget and Reserve Fund. The Atrium II Board is proactive – preparing today for tomorrow. Volunteers take an active part in the following committees: Budget & Finance, Building, Property Standards, Social, Communications.
The Board communicates with the residents regularly through the year via – the Annual General Meeting (AGM); Town Hall Meetings for Updates on current issues; publication of the Common Elements newsletter.
Our Property Management Team has an open door policy. Residents are welcome to express any concerns, or request assistance in sourcing suppliers for a repair.
At Atrium II, our owners are willing to accept the rules, co-operate, get involved and help out. Not just being on the Board, but participation on committees, giving a hand with various activities, projects and chores. This involvement increases the sense of community – and it is this sense of community that goes the distance in making Atrium II living all the more enjoyable and rewarding.